If I communicate with a World+ member and he/she decides to opt out, will I still be able to communicate with them?
If you have previously received a message from a WORLD+ member and that member subsequently opts out, you should still be able to view their profile and read / reply to their messages and vice-versa
- Does the number of members online change when I opt into World+?
- How do I chat with a member of World+?
- How do I look for Matches on World+?
- How do I opt into World+?
- How do I search for people on World+?
- I am a free member but I have a photo uploaded, why can I not send a message to a World+ member?
- I have opted into World+ but it wasn't for me, how do I opt out?
- What is World+?
- Why can I not wink to a World+ member?
- Why can't I see the World+ tab for members who "Favorited Me", who I "Favorited" and who "Viewed" me?
- Why do I have to opt-in to view World+ profiles?