What should make me wary?
We recommend you be wary of the following: displays of anger; intense frustration; attempts to pressure or control you; passive-aggressive behavior; demeaning or disrespectful comments; physically inappropriate behavior; inconsistent information about age, interests, appearance, marital status, profession, employment; failure to provide direct answers to direct questions. If you feel that a member is in violation of our Terms of Service, you may report the violation by clicking the Report a Concern link at the top and bottom of a member's profile.
- How should I begin my correspondence with a member?
- Should I exercise caution?
- Should I request a photo?
- Should I speak with another member on the phone?
- When is the right time to disclose my email address and/or phone number?
- When should I meet face to face?
- Where should we first meet?