When should I meet face to face?
The beauty of meeting and relating online is that you can collect information gradually, later choosing whether to pursue the relationship in the offline world. You never are obligated to meet anyone, regardless of your level of online intimacy. Even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. It is possible your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous level is based on a hunch that you can't logically explain. Trust yourself and your instincts.
- How should I begin my correspondence with a member?
- Should I exercise caution?
- Should I request a photo?
- Should I speak with another member on the phone?
- What should make me wary?
- When is the right time to disclose my email address and/or phone number?
- Where should we first meet?