Should I speak with another member on the phone?
A phone call can reveal a lot about person's communication and social skills. Consider your security and do not reveal your personal phone number to a stranger. Try a cell phone number instead, or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller ID. Only furnish your phone number when you feel completely comfortable.
- How should I begin my correspondence with a member?
- Should I exercise caution?
- Should I request a photo?
- What should make me wary?
- When is the right time to disclose my email address and/or phone number?
- When should I meet face to face?
- Where should we first meet?