Should I request a photo?
A photo will give you a good idea of the person's appearance, which may prove helpful in achieving a gut feeling. In fact, it's best to view several images of someone in various settings: casual, formal, indoor and outdoors. If all you hear are excuses about why you can't see a photo, consider they have something to hide. We offer free photo scanning services to our members so there is no reason someone shouldn't be able to provide you a photo.
- How should I begin my correspondence with a member?
- Should I exercise caution?
- Should I speak with another member on the phone?
- What should make me wary?
- When is the right time to disclose my email address and/or phone number?
- When should I meet face to face?
- Where should we first meet?